Every single one of those things has something in common and it's using fresh (and organic) produce to create juices or smoothies to cleanse your body, rid yourself of toxins, lose weight and/or cure chronic illness.
I say yes to all of the above.
Here is my problem (and maybe how I will fix it);
- I did buy a juicer but I tend to let fresh produce rot before I get it made into juice or a smoothie.
- I tried freezing some of the ingredients but for the Mean Green Juice made by Joe Cross, you can't do that.
- I have a lousy blender (that's a good one, don't you think?) and can't afford the fancy one.
- The Suja juice cleanse is too expensive, my spouse would never go for that... they do have another brand, however, that I have found at Costco that I am considering...
- I do not plan to do something like this for more than three days at a time. I know myself. 3 days would be a max, although after three days I think the headaches go away, etc. etc. ...at least that's what they say.
So, I may or may not be doing this on a regular basis. I would like to use my juicer since we bought one and all... So I might just have to get a little more organized in the kitchen...