Yep, she's back.
I'd say 'sorry' except I'm not...
5 things I've learned from Buffy so far.
1. Teens can be dramatic... or it really could be the end of the world
Vampires, monsters, demons… aka Parents, teachers, peers. Really, do you not see that?
2. Falling in love with the wrong guy can kill you... literally (or him)
When choosing your “first” it might be a good idea to be sure his soul is already intact and not in danger of being removed. Just saying.
3. Grownups sometimes can't see things the way their kids do. i.e.; burning your "witch" daughter is never a good idea
I do wonder if the writers tried to make the parents stupid, or, if we really are that stupid.
Although even Buffy gets *tricked* now and again.
4. There are lots of ways to be taken by surprise
5. Teen issues are real, life-altering & hard. Give them a break.
Recommending it… again.