Here are my Season of Sanctification Goals for today, Sunday, December 18th.
1. Christmas Movie: It's a Wonderful Life. This is my favorite movie of all time. It's not just for Christmas in my book but it's the only time my kids don't give me a hard time about it.
2. House & Home: Unfortunately, I have to keep doing laundry today even though it's my Sabbath. I normally don't on Sundays but we are traveling and I've been behind for so long I need to at least get the things we need done.
3. Write: getting my blog posts done ahead of time (as much as possible) so I can enjoy this holiday week and get some NaNoWriMo writing done (which I will not be doing today).
4. Serve: Sunday is a good day for service. Not sure yet what I want to do today but maybe something will "hit me" and I can report later.
5. Pray & Read Scriptures: This should be done before we have to leave at 9:00 AM-ish for our church meetings today.
I'll report on my goals later tonight.
Wish me luck!